Random Acts of Kindness are inspiring. Random Acts of Kindness are celebrated and appreciated at times and they do deserve to be. Everyone can do a Random Act of Kindness. Kindness does not cost money. Random Acts of Kindness Week is February 12th through the 18th.
Here is a list of some Random Acts of Kindness:
- Smile at everyone you pass as you walk anywhere in public.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Ask someone how they’re feeling and listen to their response.
- Greet people as you enter or they enter a place where you are going or at already.
- Open a door for someone.
- Ask to help someone carrying bags in a parking lot.
- Bring neighbors empty garbage cans up their driveway after garbage has been picked up.
- Pull out someone’s chair when they are going to sit at a table.
- Give extra food or sweets to someone, such as neighbors or coworkers.
- Call someone you haven’t talked to in a while and ask about their life.
- Volunteer at a community center or event.
- Share a gift of yours.
People have reasons they perform what may seem like a Random Act of Kindness. No matter other reasons, Kindness is still valued. On Live with Kelly on February 15, 2017 a woman wrote in to the show to share a Random Act of Kindness that she and her husband do at restaurants near where they live in Canada. They buy desserts for well-behaved children anonymously. Even with this reason, these people’s kind act can be appreciated.
These ideas and many others can be found to inspire and encourage kindness. Be kind! Be inspired! Have a bright day!